6 sept. kl. 10-12, Starting a business in Sweden, part 1.
- What are the differences between the business forms limited company and sole trader?
- What taxes and fees are you expected to pay?
- What responsibility follows with registering a business in Sweden?
13 sept. kl. 10-12, Starting a business in Sweden, part 2
Managing income and expenses
- What are the tax rules for using private equipment in the company (such as privately owned car, telephone, computers etc.)?
- What are the tax rules for business trips?
- When do you need to make depreciation on assets?
- How do you deduct tax from salaries to employees?
- What is the difference between input and output VAT?
- What information must be included in your invoices?
- When do I need to submit an EU sales list?
Registration link: https://forms.office.com/r/yXWY0ZLq6N
Questions? Please contact Business Developer Karin Lundberg at Storumans kommun.
Cell: 073-060 21 37